Monday, June 4, 2012

A Beginning

"This isn't a scientific paper, this isn't a scientific paper"...

I'm not going to open this up with an abstract or a statement of purpose. Frankly, I'm not sure what this food blog is going to turn into- so I'm not going to constrain myself with limits and expectations. I had an urge one day to document my food so I'll remember it. But here's a little intro:

I'm up near Boston this summer, a student intern living in a small apartment. I have lots of passions and interests, but I really love eating. Cooking is my way of eating the most delicious food possible. Between work, sleep, and physical exercise, I have around 2 hours at home each night. I'm coming home hungry and creative, ready to make the most tantalizing meals I can imagine. My tongue is in the lead, so get ready for a wild ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment