Tuesday, August 14, 2012

A farewell.


So, the continual feast that has been this summer is finally coming to an end. A really anti-climactic ending. I was planning on a huge dinner to end it all, with all sorts of tasty stuff in it. Unfortunately, I realized how much food I accumulated this summer, and my final week in the apartment is being dubbed as "feast week" as I finish off my stores of food. Sadly I don't have anything left to cook except troves of canned soup.

However, it has been a great summer - a really delicious one too. So as I look back at all the good food I ate, it has been fun writing and photographing my food. Most importantly, it has been fun eating and cooking it as well. I hope I've inspired at least one person to enjoy a tasty meal, or at least made your mouth water.

May you eat decadently,
    -Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment